Friday, September 24, 2010

Live. Laugh. Love. Grow.

A sunny late afternoon stroll at Richmond Community Gardens along the Steveston dyke. Always loved walking among the friendly flowers and plants, watching them grow. Always exciting to bump into a friendly stranger who's also as giddy over nature and can spend an hour talking about apple trees. Mr.Z showed me his new grass cutting tool he bought from eBay. I snapped an action shot. I stepped back to avoid any accidents. Probably not the best time to bump into Mr.Z at night alone in the garden; as friendly as he is, the image of him and his grass cutter and straw hat makes a haunting Halloween movie in my mind. To side-track my thoughts, I shall blast up Gaga's Just Dance and follow my lovely Ellen's advice to "Live, Laugh, Dance".

1 comment:

  1. fantastic action shot, A! this scene could be in so many places. keep up with the photos and blog, i'll try to do the same! xoxo

    ReplyDelete